Our Philosophy and Care Objectives
We believe that knowledge can be empowering. The more we understand our bodies and the mechanisms that cause injuries, the more committed we become to getting better. Our office is devoted to educating you about your body, how it works and how to heal it. We believe in working with our clients as partners, to learn from each other in our journey together to maximize health.
The body has the ability to heal itself. In Chiropractic, we facilitate that ability by adjusting the spine and unblocking the life force of the body. This allows the body to heal itself as it is designed to originally. Our purpose in Chiropractic is to help people feel better and to educate them in proper nutrition, chiropractic health, exercise, and the true cause of injury and illness. We weren’t born with owner’s manuals unfortunately, so it’s our job to educate you in the proper care of the body, and optimum performance so that you have the chance to optimize YOUR body’s performance.
We know that decreased function of the Central Nervous System (CNS) will manifest in four ways…
- Abnormal Movement: Movement/balance disorders involving the cerebellum and frontal lobe of the brain
- Abnormal Mental Function: Cognition/Mental/Emotional, Neurotransmitters, Hippocampus and temporal lobe of the brain.
- Abnormal Sensory: Pain, numbness, tingling, hearing, smelling, tasting, seeing, touch, Parietal lobe of the brain
- Abnormal Body Contour: Subluxations/Mis-Alignments, poor posture, Cerebellum of the brain
Goals of our Clinic
- Stabilize Autonomic Function: Order blood work and other diagnostic tests to find out which organ systems are not working at optimum levels and support them with lifestyle and dietary changes along with nutritional supplementation.
- Balance your Hemispheres: Do the neurological tests to determine which part of the brain has a decreased frequency of firing and use Brain Based Therapy to stimulate that specific area and balance brain function.
- Prevent Further Neurological Degeneration: Malfunction of the Central Nervous System can lead to Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Parkinson’s, Neuropathy and other chronic conditions.
- Arrest Joint and Disc Deterioration: Joint pain decreases your quality of life and restricts your independence.